As it's our 10th birthday, we thought we'd share 10 facts you may not know about M&H until now...
1. We have a huge range of fabrics from Yorkshire & Harris woven tweeds, bespoke printed cottons and super-soft brushed cottons.
2. Mutts & Hounds is stocked in over 150 stores and boutiques in 19 countries, including Harrods and Fortnum & Mason.
4. All of our Dog Plush Toys were designed exclusively by us and are a unique M&H design.
6. Many of our fabric products are still handmade in our design studio by our small team of talented seamstresses.
8. Our design studio is based in the beautiful countryside in the Cotswolds. We are so lucky to have Castle Combe right on our doorstep, perfect for photoshoots with our four-legged friends!
9. We have made a whopping total of 12,000 Squeaky Bone Toys!
That's a whole 3000 hours of sewing!
These dog toys are handmade in our studio by our very talented seamstresses. They come in 3 different sizes and a huge range of our fabrics. Enjoy these bones with or without personalisation for that extra special touch for your dog or a friends dog!
Above: Office dog Frank the Border Terrier and Hector the Lurcher
2021 is an exciting year for us, with lots of brand new products launching over the next couple of months. We can’t wait to share details of these with you very soon!
Keep up with us on social media for sneak peeks and all the latest with Mutts & Hounds.
Lastly, thank you so much to all our customers, from those of you who may have only just heard of us, to those who've followed our journey right from the beginning. Your support, feedback, and love for dogs is why we love what we do.